"You are special"
"Oh 'special''
"...Well special to me, not special retarded"

Crazy busy weekend last weekend.
Cori's Wedding was sooooo perfect. Very Cori and I loved it. So happy for her and Jeff. Oh I could go on forever, but I will save you all from the sappiness. :) Congrats Cori and Jeff.
Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts beat as one.
Maria Lovell
I got to see little Carson play his second TeeBall Game. He broke the tee. That kid is crazy! Loved it. The game was at 8:30, so the kiddos were pretty tired. Hoping for a later game this weekend.
Other activities: park time, sonic drinks, bumpy roads, hugs, smiles, laughter, bubbles, stickers, legos, walks, pizza, The Office.
This weekend shall include....golf...golf...golf...
(DM is playing in a golf tournament)
ALSO, Party at Maria's!!!!!!!!
Is it Friday yet???
(DM is playing in a golf tournament)
ALSO, Party at Maria's!!!!!!!!
Is it Friday yet???

0 comments:
Post a Comment