There has been a hobby lobby explosion at my house this week. I am diligently working on the bachelorette party invites!!
Here is my inspiration for the invites:

I am also making my own envelopes to go with! We will see how they turn out!!!
I did finish the book for April...Yes I realize I am a month behind.

I tried reading it on my iphone!!! I actually kinda liked it. It was handy having it available. It was kinda annoying being on the tiny screen. I have a feeling I am going to love the iPad when it comes in!!!
The book wasn't my favorite, but it was a suspenseful story.
I hopefully will finish May's in decent time. Life is kinda crazy and busy.
I hopefully will finish May's in decent time. Life is kinda crazy and busy.
Lauren was in town Monday and Tuesday for track stuff. So I got to see her pretty face more!
So anxious for her big day!
Jesse and I went out to dinner. He cracks me up and is just the best. I will miss him TONS when he leaves.
This weekend should be reasonably low key.....hopefully!
Next week I get to watch my little Liam love!! :)
(More pictures to come I am sure)
LOVE LOVE LOVE

0 comments:
Post a Comment