Partay Time

I am in full swing of panic mode concerning the Bachelorette Party


I can feel all the little details weighing on me. Hopefully I have everything in order.

My MOH speech is ummmm partially written. I feel too consumed with the craziness of life that I haven't had much time to really really spend quality time with it. I don't want to talk too much, but I don't want to say too little either. Argh.

Soon the weddingness will be over. I have no idea what I will do then.
I am sure something will come up. I am never capable of doing nothing.

Tonight I am going to see:



I am not sure what to expect, but Hangover is DMs favorite movie so of course our tickets are already purchased and we will be there with 400 teenagers ready to see the movie. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment