Little Additions

This has been a crazy week. Yesterday afternoon went to lunch to see Ashley, Lisa and Ashleys new little addition, Keeli.

She is the cutest little girl. Just couldn't stop holding her and giving her little kisses. Everyone knows if there is a child nearby just consider me dead to the world. I loooovvveeee kids. Keeli had a little crying fit (I found adorable). I seriously contemplated stealing her but I knew I wouldn't get far! Everyone just loves her.

Loved catching up with them and hope to see Ashley and Keeli again in August when they come back for another visit.

I missed Bunco last night. Had a rough day and I definitely needed to relax.

Tonight is date night!!! :)

Other things this week has included: Car cleaning and roses!!!
A girl couldn't get any happier, trust me!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment