May Maddness

Showers of happiness!!!





Love her!!!

We had such a good time at the shower!

Weekend started with surprising Lauren and coming to town on Friday. We loved us some Dave & Busters lol







Saturdays festivities did include a trip to Coach. Now I plan to lay off on giving DM a hard time.


YouTube Video


Not the best video of shuffleboard. But we did give the guys a run for their money!!


Glad to be home. Tho it's freezing. Last night we had a fire. Who would have thought May 1st and we would have a fire lol. Crazy!!!

May Maddness is underway. Weddings and showers and happiness!!!

A girl couldn't ask for more!

This weeks agenda. Bachelorette Party invites! Yippee!!! I will give updates on progress. I am going to attempt to stay sane lol. Yeah right!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment