Sorry for my delayed update!
Friday: Left work early to mow the yard. Yes I mow! I had tons to get done before Saturday's graduation party. I also wanted to spend time with some amazingly adorable children. Evening involved: Two unsuccessful trips to go roller skating, the park, bubbles, chalk, dinosaurs, and a goodnight hug. Could life get any better???
Saturday: Went to Carsons Tee-Ball game. His coach got the time wrong so it got cancelled. I was sad. We decided on park time instead. Realized as I pushed two kids in swings while holding another. That I am ridiculous.
Matthews graduation was great. So happy and excited for him. Watch out world Matthew is officially on the loose!
The party was amazing. So many people. Felt very blessed to have so much laughter and love fill my home.
Sunday: Church, Shower in Eastland for Lauren, Zach Robinson Banquet, Lauren came to stay with me!!
Monday: took the day off work to spend with Lauren and her to help with her bridal portraits. Seriously they are going to be amazing. I teared up tons. Just gorgeous! If Tré doesn't start bawling like a baby when she walks down the isle I am jump across and punch him!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:
Post a Comment