Lauren and Tre graced me with their presence this weekend! It was a whirlwind visit, but still I was so excited to see them both.

Yup I am busting out the OLD pictures!
I also got to spend time with a new found friend. It was fun and interesting. We tried out a different church. I am unsure how I feel about it (the church that is). It was still nice to go and be in the Lord's presence with others.
Also, we went rollerblading!!! Now I am not the best rollerblader, especially when it comes to stopping or slowing down. I kinda just let whatever happen happen. This is not the best scenario to be in. Typically when Jamelynn and I go we have 'supervision'. haha. This was his first time to go since he was a kid and I thought he did pretty well..my blades were better so I would just glide along while he had to work to keep up. hahahaha. SOOO FUNNY.

Today marks a whole week that I have gone without coffee...I miss it. I feel healthier not having it, but I do miss it in the mornings. In this book I am currently reading they have coffee ALL THE TIME. I don't know whether it's because I haven't had coffee or what, but now I have noticed it and I kind of hate them for it. Last night, I was furious when it felt like every page was coffee coffee coffee!

0 comments:
Post a Comment