As always my life doesn't seem to slow down...even as I am trying to play it low key lately.
I can't complain. I enjoy my friends and the places that life takes me. You never know what tomorrow holds.
Another list of 5 fabulous things..
1) I have been researching what kind of changes I would like to make to the house....
For those of you who know me and haven't seen pictures of the house email me and I will send them to you :) Its a cute craftsman syle house. It suits me perfectly.
I want to redo the bathrooms and the kitchen.
Everyone LOVES my kitchen and don't get me wrong I love it too, but it needs work and you only realize that when you live there and spend time in it to know its flaws.

This is where I would like to go for the kitchen...
I am accepting donations for the remodel....You can leave the check blank!
Matthew and Jamelynn have introduced me to this new website.....
http://www.warbyparker.com/
It's like TOMS, but glasses! I love this idea and I am definitely going to get a pair :)
3) I have been contemplating the value of friendship and what defines friendship.

I don't consider myself the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I just try to care for others, be there for them when they need me, laugh and be silly when they need a pick me up.
I don't believe a friend is someone who will always tell you that you are right and always agree with you. I do believe they should never judge you and should have your best interests at mind. They should let you make mistakes and be there for you to clean up the mess.
I have the bestest friend..Lauren..I have no idea how you put up with my maddness. Seriously, I think maybe someone out there is paying you to put up with me...if thats true. I owe them. TONS. You are always there and listen to my crazy life. Always supportive and never judgemental. Unless I do something super ridiculous and we both know I deserve the judgement (that does happen often HA).
OH MY GOSH....just realized I can't talk about this because I need to save this for my MOH speech! hahahahahaha
4) Getting a tattoo...
I am aware that my parents are going to flip out when they read this. No need to call them. I am just thinking about it. And I definitely don't want something huge or something dumb. I am really only thinking about getting a word or bible verse on the side of my finger...if that makes sense.
Example:

Everyone knows I have never had any interest at all in getting a tattoo, but lately I have just been contemplating it. I am doubtful I will get one. Jamelynn said I could get it in white so it wouldn't show up as much. I will give you updates on my thoughts.
5)
Further Inspiration
http://www.recreate.za.net/products/furniture

Seriously...cutest idea! I love this! I want and need this somewhere in my house.
I love when things are recycled and used for something new and creative.
"True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice."
http://www.warbyparker.com/
It's like TOMS, but glasses! I love this idea and I am definitely going to get a pair :)
3) I have been contemplating the value of friendship and what defines friendship.

I don't consider myself the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I just try to care for others, be there for them when they need me, laugh and be silly when they need a pick me up.
I don't believe a friend is someone who will always tell you that you are right and always agree with you. I do believe they should never judge you and should have your best interests at mind. They should let you make mistakes and be there for you to clean up the mess.
I have the bestest friend..Lauren..I have no idea how you put up with my maddness. Seriously, I think maybe someone out there is paying you to put up with me...if thats true. I owe them. TONS. You are always there and listen to my crazy life. Always supportive and never judgemental. Unless I do something super ridiculous and we both know I deserve the judgement (that does happen often HA).
OH MY GOSH....just realized I can't talk about this because I need to save this for my MOH speech! hahahahahaha
4) Getting a tattoo...
I am aware that my parents are going to flip out when they read this. No need to call them. I am just thinking about it. And I definitely don't want something huge or something dumb. I am really only thinking about getting a word or bible verse on the side of my finger...if that makes sense.
Example:
Everyone knows I have never had any interest at all in getting a tattoo, but lately I have just been contemplating it. I am doubtful I will get one. Jamelynn said I could get it in white so it wouldn't show up as much. I will give you updates on my thoughts.
5)
Further Inspiration
http://www.recreate.za.net/products/furniture

Seriously...cutest idea! I love this! I want and need this somewhere in my house.
I love when things are recycled and used for something new and creative.
"True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice."


0 comments:
Post a Comment