I apologize I could only come up with three things...I will hopefully make it up later this week!
1) ipickup lines app.

I know I know I am a huge dork. Seriously though, I am obsessed with it lately. They are all hysterical and horrible. I wish I could get one of my guy friends to try to legitimately use it to pick up a chick!
2) I joked lately that I wanted to have the ability to read minds. I have decided its official, I want to be able to do that. I wouldn't want to be able to all the time, but just sometimes. Think, we would probably have less miscommunication if we knew where the other person was coming from. What their intentions were, if they were lying or not. I wish I could do this.
I also have decided I want to be able to see the future, not everyones future just my own. A little glimpse there would be nice. I would still live life the same way I do currently. It would just be nice to kinda know what happens in the end.
3) HUGS

There is something to be said about a good hug. I am not a fan of the awkward side hug. I love full on hugs. Just warms my little heart! :)
Tonight Jamelynn and I get to keep Liam (my nephew) overnight. You have no idea how excited I am. I cant wait to give him a million kisses! Also, be prepared I am sure tomorrow there will be a post with basically only pictures of him!
Tonight Jamelynn and I get to keep Liam (my nephew) overnight. You have no idea how excited I am. I cant wait to give him a million kisses! Also, be prepared I am sure tomorrow there will be a post with basically only pictures of him!

0 comments:
Post a Comment