Bliss

I am in love with this song....I have been for quite some time. Parachute by Ingrid Michaelson Honestly though, I love all of her songs. She is pretty cute.







407j.jpg

I need one of these little piggies...I don't think they would be that much work. Think if you came home from work and received a little squeal. Adorable!

Side note - Tonight I am going with the Junior Leaguers to Teen Court. We are required to go to one local civic meeting so my provisional group has decided to go together! I have never been to Teen Court so I hope its interesting.

Tomorrow begins plumbing work at my house. I am kinda nervous, but it should all work out ok. I will try to make it by the house while the construction is going on and take some pictures. I wont take any of me because I am pretty sure my face will be in shock as they tear up my backyard! (I am not happy about this). My family is obsessed with having perfect yards. OBSESSED. My mom is the worst. She works on ALL the neighbors lawns just so she can have the perfect neighborhood. I am not that bad...yet. I planned on working on the yard on Sunday, but it was ridiculously windy out so I decided ummm no and I stayed inside.



'Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence in the future.'
--Alice Walker





0 comments:

Post a Comment