My weekend was kind of extremely crazy. Just as my life is typically.
Friday. Matthew had an Art Show. Slowly I am allowing him to be a part of the family. He is pretty much perfect for my little sister :)
Then came the hard part...goodbyes. I am the WORST at goodbyes...just plain 'ol horrible! I do anything to avoid them haha.
Jeff is now deployed *Insert a sad depressed Julianna face here* (Haha)
He will be back safe sooner than later
After I said goodbye to him at the base. I took my little Brynzie to the dog park. Jesse had Tito there as well! Brynz just doesn't really care too much for Tito so thats just sad cause I pretty much love that dog...and his owner!
Sunday: I went to church...
then hammock time!!!
I did find that the storage shed needs to be repaired. I will have to work on that this week! UGH!
Then I became ridiculously OCD and cleaned around the house. I decided the windows looked a little dirty in the bedroom...I should have stopped there, but pretty sure you are safe to perform surgery in my bedroom now. I cleaned EVERYTHING! Baseboards...window seals...dusted...floors...organized closet...did laundry...cleaned fans
It was scary (HAHA), but definitely helped me calm down from being pretty stressed about Jeff's departure.
PS You can follow Matthews blog here:
http://www.matttatedesign.com/
It was scary (HAHA), but definitely helped me calm down from being pretty stressed about Jeff's departure.
PS You can follow Matthews blog here:
http://www.matttatedesign.com/

0 comments:
Post a Comment