I do often check my horoscope...not because I live by it or need it and what not I just find it interesting.
Sometimes its soooo off and not even close, but then sometimes its dead on and sort of freaks me out.
Yesterdays...definitely off....and I was fine with that..
But today..well I will let you read it.
Today’s horoscope
It's not that you're secretive -- no, no, no. It's that you're simply private. Right? You're so highly trained in the art of hiding how you feel from others, you sometimes end up hiding it from yourself! Check in today on that gnawing feeling at the pit of your belly. What does it mean? When did it start? What makes it feel better or worse? Don't be afraid to share with a trusted confidant -- and if you don't have one already, there's no time like the present to forge that relationship.
That is sooo me its not even funny.
The other issue I have about horoscopes is that they are stupidly open ended so you can basically apply it anywhere and to anyone, but about being secretive vs. private. That is definitely a struggle I hold.
Any thoughts on where to go from here???? :)
PS - I go to www.Glamour.com/horoscopes

0 comments:
Post a Comment