To Do List...check!

Laughter seems to be a common theme lately...And I am definitely enjoying things.

My weekend consisted of:
  • Rollerblading
    • 8 miles...we are getting to be pros!
  • Fire in the fire pit!!!!
    • I have been requesting this for weeks!!!!
    • It rained and was just perfect
    • Until the morning when I realized I definitely should have showered before getting into bed
  • HOOKAH
    • who would have thought?!?! SOOO FUNNY!!!
  • Seeing my lovely friends Ali and Bryan (and perfect little Charlie)
  • Apples to Apples
    • I am in love with this game. Though I didn't win. It was still fun!
  • Church  - at The Mission
  • Golf and laziness
  • Watching Mavs game!
    • Yes, I am one of those people who yells at the TV...oops!
      • I blame my mom who would yell and scream at the Cowboys playing when I grew up.
  • Tosh.0
  • The Office
  • Oh and the weekend also included lack of sleep...sleep is definitely overrated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment