I am the type of person who can't seem to sit still...
I like to go, be busy, stay active, see friends, always say sure I'm free!
The other day I was planning out my schedule for the next few months...whew! I think I am going to be swamped...and BROKE. But extremely happy! I can not express to you the happiness that life has brought me lately! The next few months of craziness will be overwhelming...I'm anxious!
'I'm less interested in why we're here. I'm wholly devoted to while we're here.' ~ Erika Harris
In my next house (I say this as though I have my current house paid off. HA!) I want a library or bookshelves. Anyone who knows me knows of my love for reading. I could sit down and read a book all weekend and be perfectly content. I can hate the book and still somehow force myself to complete it. I have a lot of books at my house in the cabinets in the living room, but I would love just rows and rows of books in a library.


LOVE both of these. This would KILL my OCD with how they are organized, but it does capture the eye and is not expected.
OMG. I want to move into these homes. A girl can dream, right??
I have not joined the kindle/nook/ipad book reading craze yet. I am considering it, but I just love the smell of paperback and bending the cover back. I ALWAYS carry a book or a magazine or some type of reading material with me and it would be easier and my purse would be a lot lighter if I had a kindle. We will see. Who knows with me, I might go out and purchase one tomorrow. :)
I picked up a Bible Study to start going through the other day. I am hoping some accountability will be nice. It is crazy how the hours just fly by in a day!

As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do ~ Zachary Scott



0 comments:
Post a Comment