Good news: Michael is at home already!!!
Have you ever had the feeling that someone knows EXACTLY what your thoughts are?
I have this problem where I pretty much can't hide what I am thinking. It is written all over my face. If I am upset with you...if I am happy...if I don't understand your view...You can tell. I like to think that it is because I try to live in the moment and I don't want to hide my own opinion or feelings. This is more than just that though. It's like they know where you are at, but you have no clue where they are.
On the otherhand, sometimes I tendency to get caught up in my own thoughts and shut people out. It's not that I don't want to share with people, I just don't want people to be concerned about my worries. I want everyone around me to be happy and enjoy life. So if I am trying to sort out my own thoughts, I will keep to myself.
Side note:
I get my little Brynzie puppy back today! She got a haircut while visiting the grandparents. I am very happy about that.
Also, I get to watch my little nephew Liam! It has been too long since I have seen him. I can't wait to give him a million kisses. Just a warning: pictures will definitely get posted.

0 comments:
Post a Comment