Last night....I kissed a boy

.......

Yesterday went from...amazing...to bad...to extremely miserable (with tears)...to greatness...to amazingness. My life is crazy!


I know you are all on your toes to find out who I kissed tho...


.......


It was Christin's 4 year old son, Luke!!!!!

He was ADORABLE.
Last night she hosted our Junior League Social. Her kids came home and got ready for bed. Then this little boy walks out in only his little underwear! Hysterical. She explained that lately he has decided that is his pajamas. Then it was time for bed. He walked around the room and gave all the ladies kisses. I just about died laughing! I couldn't stop making jokes about it. Cutest, sweetest kid ever.

Can't wait until my social next month. All the girls better come! I have a tendency to go a bit over the top so it definitely will be a party to remember!

0 comments:

Post a Comment