SMILES

Another weekend full of smiles and laughter. Just the way I like it.

As much as I complain about my little puppy, when she is gone I miss her company.

I took it back to grade school and played some kiddie games this weekend.

Jenga and Phase 10!!



PS. I WON!!!! Actually I OWNED!!!!

125 to 245 in Phase10!!!

There were objections over 'rules', but trust me I grew up playing Phase10. I know my rules!

For church today we tried The Mission. It was 'interesting.' It was good.



A few thoughts I am going over today...

Must it be american dreams vs. God's way? Do the two need to be at odds with each other? Also, similar views of time vs. money. People saying that the american dream and working to get all the money you can is wrong that in that you lose precious time to spend. I think there has to be some balance. I think it all is where your heart is at individually. No one can tell others how they should live their life and where they are in their walk and where/how they should feel led.

Is there such thing as 'fitting the norm'? I don't think there is a 'normal' or 'typical'. If you believe that than you are the judgmental one. All people are different and have different personalities. Does that mean that we all should live life on the edge?? Live to shock others and be different from what is socially acceptable?

I also think time is something we have no control over. Especially timing of things. I think you should always be open to something new and different. The timing of things is not up to us and we do not have the right to question sometimes. I was going over thoughts earlier this week about how I felt my life is always about the imperfection of timing. Not that I don't love where life has taken me and am extremely grateful to be where I am. I just see that timing of events/people are always crazy/random. That's what kind of makes my life interesting.

I don't know...just ideas I am toying with today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment