I am working on future goals. When normal people wait until Jan 1 to sort these out. Here I am at the end of August doing such. But hey...they are my goals, I can set them whenever I want :)
Starting September 1, 2012, I am beginning 101 things in 1001 days
Here is my list
101 Things in 1001 Days
The List:
For Me:
1.
Change my name on my passport
2.
Frame my college diplomas
3.
Practice Caligraphy
4. Learn to sew
5.
Go to a cake decorating class
6.
Read a classic novel a month (0/33)
7.
Complete 1 DIY a month (0/33)
8.
Make homemade bread
9.
Become an organ donor
10. Drink more water
11.
Investigate a philosophical movement in history (transcendentalism,
stoicism, phenomenology) and consider it in relation to your life
12.
Take a walk in the rain
13.
Go camping in a tent
14.
Join a book club
15.
Make a list of 101 inspiring quotes, lyrics, images in a journal
16.
Unsubscribe to things that create clutter
17.
Go rock climbing
18.
Take a girls trip
19.
Send a post card from a vacation
20.
Make and keep a list of things that make me instantly happy
21.
Fly a kite
22.
Mail Christmas cards by December 5(0/3)
23.
Say ‘I love you’ more often
24.
Go ice skating
25.
Write my name in the sand
26.
Go to a state I’ve never been to before
27.
Expand my vocabulary by 101 words
28.
Visit a museum
29.
Visit a Zoo
30.
Build a sand castle
31.
Watch a meteor shower
32.
Take Dancing Lessons
33.
Go bungee jumping
34.
Learn more about my heritage
35. Go on a zip line
36. Treat myself to a spa day
37. Start a pressed flowers notebook
38. Catch a snowflake on my tongue
39. Make organic strawberry jam
40. Make pickles
41. Go to the dentist
42. Try geocaching
43. Tie a note to a balloon and let it
go
44. Go to a firing range/Learn to
shoot our guns
45. Go to a food festival
46. Make a new friend
47. Have a weekend away with my
husband in a fancy hotel
48. Write all my bad memories on
paper, burn this paper afterwards
49. Have dinner by candlelight
50. Spend an afternoon reading at the
park
51. Buy and complete a ‘Wreck this
Journal’
For My Mind:
52.
Read 1 book a month (0/33)
53. Ask 10 friends to suggest one
book, and read them all
54.
Go to the library
55.
Learn a foreign language
56. Take a class in something I
wouldn’t normally do.
57. Answer the ’50 questions that will
free your mind’
For My Soul:
58.
Go to church every week that it
is possible
59.
Do a devotional every morning for a month
60.
Read the entire Bible
61.
Have a prayer time daily
62.
Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day
63.
Blog at least once a week
For Others:
64.
Surprise someone once a month (0/33)
65.
Express gratitude to people
66.
Make a meal for a friend who had a baby
67.
Send 5 cards just to say “I’m thinking about you” (0/5)
68.
Help other people achieve their dreams
69.
Buy dinner for a friend
70.
Donate 10,000 grains of rice on freerice.com (0/10K)
71.
Take cookies to the neighbors for Christmas (0/3)
72.
Host a brunch
73. Perform a random act of kindness
For My Wallet:
74.
Get debt free
75.
Save up enough to live for 6 months
76.
Start learning about investing
78.
Start using coupons regularly
For My Family:
79. Open a savings account for the
kids
80.
Take a couples cooking class
81.
Read Narnia to the kids
82.
Take a hot-air balloon ride
83.
Call my grandparents once a month (0/33)
84.
Take a family vacation
85.
Scrap book a trip
86.
Create a will
87.
Send family birthday cards
88.
Have family photos made
89.
Write Christmas letter about family to send with cards(0/3)
90.
Write a letter of encouragement to member once a month (0/33)
For My Home:
91.
Write down recipes for recipe box
92.
Make the bed every day for a month
93.
Organize the house/get rid of clutter
94.
Clean out the closets
95.
Plant flowers
96. Get rid of 101 things (0/101)
Misc:
97.
Save $5 for every task I complete
98.
Donate $5 to a charity for each task I don’t complete
99.
Post this list on my blog
100. Influence a person to make a
101/1001 list
101. Write a new list for the next
1001 days
I am hoping that I didn't skip a number accidentally and only have 100. It was difficult coming up with 101 things, but I tried to do some easy, some random, some serious. We shall see all that I accomplish!
Also I know my deadline, May 30, 2015!!!! :)
If any of you want to help me accomplish my goals. I would LOVE some assistance and of course encouragement is always nice.

1 comments:
I would like to participate in the girls trip, family photos, some DIY's!!! :)
Post a Comment