Friday photo dump

I can admit it...this wasn't my clever idea. I saw another lovely blogger do it and I decided I liked it!! So get ready!! Photos!!

































Explanation-
I am sorry there are am overwhelming amount more of Taz. We get split up when the guys go golf. Taz and I find our own little activities. Sometimes we just go to Petsmart and scope out animals (it's free and she LOVES it. Kinda win win) the other day we ventured to the zoo. She repeatedly told me her favorite was the giraffes! Of course!! She was sad for me the our zoo didn't have my favorite (penguins) gosh I love these kids. Also we seemingly have wrestle mania in the bed A LOT! Usually I start it but the realize I'm going to get hurt and then let DM take over. The group classroom looking photo is at church last Sunday Wyatt moved up to Kindergarten class. I was a mess, but so excited for him!!
Also I taught Emmerson how to wrap her lei around Bryn's neck. From now on DM and I swear that's how that poor dog will die. Emmerson isnt always gentle..

Welp those are the photos in my phone this week!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment