Birthday Date Night

I was blessed with a Birthday Date night with my other half Friday Night. Surprised with Rancho Loma! If you haven't been. You NEED to go soo yummy!






I saw a chicken and her little babies! I HAD to get a picture to share with Emmerson!! (Awe. Momma Baby. I hear her saying in her little voice. So cute!)



So relaxing!!









Freaking delish!! Be jealous!!

Also I am ultra cheesebally and during moments like these I make DM fill out a love book with me.
http://www.amazon.com/What-I-Love-About-You/dp/0767923154
Technically you are supposed to fill it all out and give it to your other half as a gift. I changed it and we fill it out together. :)
I would completely recommend doing this to other couples. It always renews our feelings for each other and it's a great conversation starter.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment