Up and at em

Past two days have been full of randomness.

Monday evening: Beginning Country & Western Dance Lessons.
Yes you got that correct. Dance Lessons.
Last night was the first of our 7 week course. It is going to be hysterical.
If we could rank the students I believe DM and I would easily be in 1st. Well the old couple is pretty dang close, but that is allowed because I adore them.
If anyone else tries to step up their game. I will be prepared to pull a Tanya Harding on them! :-P

So much laughter ensued during that hour and a half. It definitely gives me something to look forward to on Mondays.

This morning was the first of the 9 week Boot Camp. It sounds normal, but I must tell you it starts at 5am!
Feel sorry for my group because I am not a morning person and especially to go workout.
Yeahhhh I may be a bit scary.
It was fun and glad to get off my lazy butt and actually do something. Pretty much the mornings are my only free time lately so it fits perfect.
I am going to muscle up and be a beast by the end of it.
(yeah right)

New goal: dedicate more time to my yard.
It looks horrible. I have been too busy to water and well...it shows.
The poor grass is dying on me.
I am attempting to be better this week. Soo embarrased and I feel bad for neighbors having to look at that mess. Hopefully the good watering this morning and another Thursday morning will do the trick!


0 comments:

Post a Comment