Destination Ahead

The end is in site for the wedding craziness!! :)

Dropped off some dresses to get altered last night. Including my bridesmaid dress! It will be perfection. Well nothing in comparison to how Lauren will look, but you can't even compete with how amazing she will look.

This weekend: Bachelorette Party.

SOOOO EXCITED for some girl time.
(Though I will be missing my 3 favorite people back at home)
I am hoping for lots of laughter, good stories, fun times, and more laughter. Also, slightly hoping things get a little out of control, but of course not too out of control.


Random story about the weekend....
I went to lock the back door and BAM I saw:














Now I have no idea what kind of bird this is, but nonetheless this is very random. I tried to call animal control a few times that didn't work. I don't know how things ended up.

I did finish the book for May:

It was interesting. I wasn't too into it during the story, but at the end I was crying like a baby.

Already halfway through the one for June. I like this story a lot better. Then the next book will begin on the iPad!


So in my spare time I have taken up house hunting. Ha.
Seriously it's sad how often I go check to see about new houses on the market or if I drive by one and notice its for sale and look it up. Of course, I can't buy another house at the moment, but a girl can dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment