Two Hearts

Wedding Weekend is over.

Well let me start at the beginning.

We surprised DM's sister at the Mercy Project Art Auction on Thursday in Bryan. It was perfect! The work they are doing in Africa is just amazing.
Please pray for their next trip to help the children and community there. They leave the end of this month.

We stayed the night in Bryan..then headed out to Eastland for the Rehearsal Dinner.
So happy to see Lauren and Tre. Very surreal for me. To think that it was all really occuring.

Saturday...WEDDING DAY!
Packed with hugs, tears, laughter and smiles. Oh what a day.
I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Lauren looked. Witnessing their vows was the sweetest.
So grateful for her friendship and to be a part of their lives.

Sunday ended up being total laziness day. I had no motivation. At least I made it to church! The rest of the day involved napping and complete slothing.

Newest idea: I want to start up some random outdoor hobby. DM and I have rollerblading, but I put certain restrictions on that...I won't go if its too hot or windy. Well we live in Texas...thats pretty much May - September.
I have tried to talk DM into rockclimbing. That was shot down.
Any suggestions???

0 comments:

Post a Comment