Where am I??

The weekend just blew by!
Friday: Adam's Art Show. It was perfect. I don't think it could have gone any better. I of course have no pictures because I don't have my camera. And didn't think about taking pictures with my phone. Fail. Sorry!

Saturday I thought would be relaxing and maybe even sleep in. But we all realize that doesn't occur.

Went to little Brynlea's birthday party. She is growing up too fast! Got to see my buddy Blane!






Love him! I plan on stealing him for some hang out time soon. Turns out I have quite a few kiddos I need to spend time with!

Sunday was Laurens shower. So good to see her and everyone. I had a blast! Then got to go see her try on her dress. Oh how amazing she is going to look on her day! I am so anxious. The dress is just gorgeous...I mean GORGEOUS!!!

The Masters was a horrible disappointment. Seriously...Schwartzel. I didn't even watch the recorded Masters day 4 because I already knew the ending and was upset. But I did WIN the golfing bet! I was stoked. Thank you Luke Donald (my little Easter Bunny) for saving me!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment