Place of Safety!!!!

I went to Lauren's Shower Friday night!!!! I surprised her. :) It was fabulous. I was sad to go, but I had to head back to Arlington and then back onto Abilene for Easter. I will get to spend more time with her this coming weekend for another Shower! It's been wedding extravaganza! I am starting to wonder what I will do with myself once this wedding is over. I may need to find a hobby! Or someone else I know needs to get engaged! LOL.

Saturday I mowed the lawn with the NEW lawnmower. It worked fabulous. The yard was looking pretty sad. So glad to have my dad there working with me. He has been such a help. Homeownership has been fun, but it is extremely difficult when you are rarely at home. I need to become less of a busybee and more of a homebody.







Liam chillen at Lowes! :)

Sunday, we joined early service at Highland. This is our second time there. I am determined to find a place and plant ourselves there. I must admit we are pretty good at being floaters though.
Laziness overtook us for a bit...sometimes it's just necessary to lay around for a while. Took Chloe (DM's dog) for a walk. We took a long walk and looked at houses. We barely got back and it started pounding hail. Was so grateful we got back when we did. Of course that didn't stop us from driving around in it like crazy people. Nothing broken to report at the house. I need to have someone come out to make sure my roof is still in perfect condition. (stupid homeownership! lol)
Side note concerning weather: I love the weather people on the news. Never seen people get so excited over storms. They said 'Go to your place of safety' about 500 times in 30minutes. There could be a whole post on quotes from the weather people. Hysterical.



"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life"

0 comments:

Post a Comment