Needs vs. Wants

I struggle with needs vs. wants. I want a lot of things, but what do I really need?

This all started with the thought of my camera...it broke...so no pictures. It's miserable. Sure I have my trusty iphone (which is about to die), but sometimes you need an actual camera. I need to just go out and buy one, but I have been trying to not blow my money as much lately, which I can honestly say I am failing miserably at lately. Though pretty sure lately its me spending money spoiling others so I feel this is an acceptable form of frivolousness. :)

I have somehow coined this statement of 'Shut up I want it!' (There is a story...I will spare you all). I usually say it when I want something ridiculous and expensive. Trust me this happens often. Everyone seems to find it highly entertaining.

Started the little Bible Study book yesterday. I am not too sure about it. Some things I found ultra cheesy (which of course was the exact thing DM LOVED). Don't get me wrong. We are not going to just give up with Lesson 1. I was in a bad mood so I realized I was in no help, but we still made it work.

I am in immense pain in my foot. I am tempted to just chop it off at the ankle. It makes me feel helpless in a way. I can't really do much for it besides take pain meds. It is just something I deal with. Hopefully tomorrow it will go away! :)

I will try to take pictures of the shower invites! They are going to be super cute! The only thing left to do is punch holes in the center and glue together.
(of course the pictures will be done with my iphone...I am ridiculous! lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment