Obsessive

Anyone who knows me knows about my obsessive behaviors.
So I have decided to inform you all of my recent LOVES.


YOGA


I have always enjoyed everything about yoga, but lately I can't seem to get enough of it!

I am looking for a Certification Program. I am wanting to do one in some crazy place and just spend two weeks training and doing yoga. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
My only issue is that I can't seem to find places that do this. Most are on weekends and I can't really afford to fly back and forth constantly! I am searching though and hopefully will find the perfect training.

 
Lauren's Wedding

Poor Lauren doesn't even know how much I obsess about her wedding and I am constantly looking up pictures for ideas and colors






Money




I need it and I want it!

Sometimes I feel ridiculously overwhelmed by debt, but then I realize owning the house sort of offsets the debt that I hold. Makes me feel a little better, but still. I want this house PAID OFF!
If you know of any sugar daddys...Please send them my way ;) lol

Children
Wait let me clarify...OTHER PEOPLES children







 
  
THESE BOOTS


logo Preview

I want I want!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment