
This little puppy may be the cutest and silliest, but it's possible it was just voted off the island.
One thing this puppy doesn't understand is that a girl needs SLEEP. Boy did he whine ALL night! It was miserable. He was stoked when the alarm went off and it was play time. I didn't enjoy play time because play time starts with potty time. This requires me (at 6:30am) to bundle up. Put him on a leash and take him outside to go potty. Do I need to remind you it was in the teens this morning and I am sure windchill even colder. Typically I throw Bryn in the backyard and then she does a little yelp when she is done. So it was miserable actually getting up. But I did it! Though must admit I did complain to the puppy's father about the situation. Haha. We will see what today holds! I am running on coffee and I think that will be an ongoing trend for the day! Jamelynn is supposed to help tonight cause I have a meeting at 5:30 and I am actually wanting sleep tonight. Our plan is to wear him out!! Hopefully that will do the trick!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:
Post a Comment