And dislikes....

Since I posted a list of things I am currently obsessed about I have decided to make a list of things I hate.
There are minimal things that I absolutely HATE. So this is more of compiled list of things I do hate, pet peeves, and little dislikes :)

Judgemental People


It's just unnecessary.

So why do people continue to judge each other????

Leaving the toilet seat up!
Seriously....Put the seat down!!!!! I don't understand this!


Now please forgive me for the next one..

Indecisive People


HAHAHAHA I know all who know me are dying right now.

I think I am more of go with the flow and fine with whatever everyone else wants to do.

But if I want something, I know it and go for it. I feel like others don't have similar views.
They may want something, but they are lazy or they get unsure and go back and forth.
I just take the risk and either it works out or it doesn't :)


Uggs



I know I know...they are ridiculously comfortable, but they are just not for me.
I don't get them.


Pregnant Teenagers



They are too young!



Business Buzzwords

Synergistic, globalize, win-win, organic growth

.....I semi want to slap myself just for typing that




There are tons more...but I will just save you all now haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment