Saturday yet???

To say I am anxious is an understatement. I can't wait to be on that airplane and take a deep breath! (though I think it will be more of a sigh). I am exhausted. Exhausted. Can't wait to have no worries and just be with my love. It is surreal now to be working on final details and to think soon I will actually be meeting all the people I have been emailing and discussing everything with. AMAZING.


Emerald Lake Lodge Winter Cilantro Orange Girl 735_325


AHHHHHHH....I will see you soon...very soon :)




I am also quite positive people around me are ready for the weekend to be over with. The wedding is my excuse for everything.
I'm running late...Oh sorry, I am getting married this weekend. 
I need help...I need assistance, I am getting married this weekend.
Someone needs to stop me. The poor people at the airport won't know what hit them when we check in and I explain to them. Oh all this luggage...Have I told you I am getting married this weekend?? I'm a monster!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment