That is very crazy to think about, but VERY EXCITING.
I keep thinking about how the next time I do something next month we will be married. For instance, next Junior League meeting we will be married. The next time DM leaves for a trip, we will be married. When my sister has her babies, we will be married. SOOO HAPPY!
I am trying to get all little details arranged, but for the most part all decisions have been made and most of it is out of my hands. It is an amazing feeling. I am pretty sure we are having the most low key wedding ever and I couldn't love it more. On THE day, I will be able to focus only on him and the decision we are making together to be together, to work together, to stand by each other through anything. SOOO BLESSED!
The other night we were working on our devotional book and it asked for us to discuss a mission for our marriage. DM said our mission was for us all to get to Heaven, for the kids to go to Heaven. He couldn't have said anything better! I get to marry that man! That is amazing.

0 comments:
Post a Comment