Ownership?

This Saturday will make a full year of homeownership for me!!!


Over the year I have learned:
  • It would be nice to have a sprinkler system
  • Plumbing is important and a big pain
  • You have zero control over the road and when the city decides to make repairs or how long it takes to make repairs
  • When it gets too hot/cold outside I just give up
  • Things are much easier with someone elses help
I am anxious to see what comes in the next year.
Having a mortgage blows. Hopefully in the next year I can win the lottery!


I realized that I am trying to read 3 books right now.
I need to get just 1 completed so I can be done for the month of July!

This weekend we made it back for our second trip to
DM and I swore we would eat there ALL the time!
Well, obviously we were wrong.
I think if I could get a kids portion I would be happy, but everytime we leave I want to barf cause of being overstuffed. Don't get me wrong its amazing food. Just sooooo much!!!



Favorite quote from the weekend:
Are those kids yours??
Well kinda.


0 comments:

Post a Comment