The End???

Tonight is our last Dance Class!!! BOOOOOOO!!!

DM and I are sad to say it will be over. I am going to sign us up for Ballroom in the fall.
Seeing the characters in this class. I can only imagine what chaos will occur in Ballroom.
I would say we are rather unsocial during the class, but its only cause people come and go randomly. I think us, the old couple, and the random asian lady..are the only ones that come regularly.
People leave and never come back, new people JUST started joining (literally 3 new couples last week...weird!)



Does anyone know anything about getting open water scuba certified???


DM and I are going to need to get this done sometime in the next year.

Kinda nervous about this though. I feel like this may be a serious and need to focus type situation. DM and I are more inclined to goof off and laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment