Oh my

AHHHHHHH!!! I'm sorry for my lack of posting. Good news/Bad news. You are about to get a million update posts. I am going to try to post chronologically so to not get confused. :)

Like has seemingly been picking up pace and I don't know what I am doing with my time.

We are officially past 1 year since DM and I got engaged. (Sunday was a year...yes we are sappy). It seems like yesterday and forever ago all at the same time. Everyday I feel incredibly blessed with the life I have. I am one lucky girl.


First update - Family TOGETHER

We were the luckiest in that the weekend before Halloween Pa, GT, and Gretchen come visit!

They got to see Wyatt's soccer game and carve pumpkins! (Husband and I learned last year...we are very unqualified to carve pumpkins..THANK GOODNESS for GT!!!)



We also made it to the park. It was WILD.



Pa surprised us with some dry ice to put in the pumpkins. The kids were amazed!



Next - Halloween

We had the cutest little Shark and Flamingo you could ever imagine.
We went to the Church Trunk n Treat. Taz made sure to get Candy from EVERY person! (I definitely think she has this thing figured out!) They got to eat some snacks of popcorn and hot dogs. I mean...what could be better???






0 comments:

Post a Comment