Well, I am slowly realizing I am a full blown mother (holy crap). Seriously someone stop me! HAHA. Here are a few of my realizations that confirms my crazy mom world.
You know your a mom when:
- The only Band-Aids in the house are Toy Story...and...you wear them anyways.
- You can pull all kinds of kid stuff from your purse before you are able to actually get to your wallet.
- You have slobber all over your shirt and you don't care.
- The house is a mess and you don't seem to notice...or care...
- In the mornings, you look around the kids are fully dressed and ready, but you are still in your pjs...(ALL THE TIME!!!)
- At a restaurant,you order your meal, but seem to only really eat one bite because the kids seem to be eating your meal instead of theirs.
- The DVR is filled of their favorite shows.
- You can't remember the last time you went potty undisturbed.
- Which brings to mind, you say 'potty' instead of bathroom.
I am sure that there are more...those are just ones off the top of my head. I will keep you updated on more realizations of mommyhood. It's a wild wild ride! (But I love it!!!)

1 comments:
this cracks me up! Can I say AMEN! AMEN! I'm so there with ya! :)
haha I loved the "potty" comment...too true!
Post a Comment