Reunited!!

DM and I have been without the kiddos for two weeks now. Tonight his parents are bringing them back to us. We couldn't be any more excited!!!! I feel like any time they are apart from us they grow up way too much and at most that is only a few days...now with two weeks. I think they may be full on adults. We are so excited for tonight. :))))))


And also DM's mom is (I am pretty sure) going to be bringing me her mom's (M) sewing machine!! STOKED!!! I need to make a trip for fabric STAT! LOL. Really though with our crazy life and schedule it will probably be a month before I can actually sit down and do something, but at least I know it will be there and waiting for me. So grateful for M to be sharing with me!! I feel special!


If you know of any good patterns or sewing crafty fun stuff...please pass along my way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment