Mileage

Let me start by explaining that DM and I are not normal. We enjoy spending tons of time together. We are a package deal. If you invite one of us to do something its a safe bet you are inviting the other as well. Thats just how we roll. :)

We have taken tons of travel time together. You would think we would fight or get annoyed but we don't. We joke and laugh the entire time.
Recently we have discussed figuring out how much travel time we spend together. It's kinda ridiculous.

Here it begins:
  •  Dallas visit (Reason: Lauren Bday...yes our FIRST travel was my besties bday...we are ridiculous)
    • Approx 400miles
  • Southlake visit (Reason: Lauren/Tre Shower...poor DM...first time he met my parents too)
    • Approx 350miles
  • Let me start of with reason first...Gretchen Mercy Project Dinner and Lauren dinner. First stop Bryan, TX (254 miles) next stop Ft Worth...just to stop (166miles) next stop Eastland...rehearsal dinner (100miles) Then wedding and back to abilene (56 miles)
    • Approx 600miles
  •  San Antonio visit This is complicated again..stop in Menard to check out a jobsite for DM. Then on way back stop in San Marcos (outlets..duh!) and Lakeway (slight confusion) Reason: REST!...what occurred..OVER-EATING!
    • Approx 600miles
  • Austin visit (via Brownwood and Menard...jobsites AGAIN!) Reason: To reunite Shark and Bullet..weird...YES.
    • Approx 550miles
  • Dallas visit (Reason...kids to Aquarium and see Gretch)
    • Approx 375miles
  • Canyon visit (Reason go visit...we left kids and had to meet in Matador to pick them up..complicate...I know)
    • Approx 825miles
  • NY trip (we flew not drove...and then difficult to keep up with mileage while on trip...just throwing out a number here) I will explain trip and mileage in another post..HYSTERICAL!
    • Approx 3,150miles

I realized I rounded up in all my situations. I did this because when we got there we usually drove around A LOT and so just added a few for that reason.

In total DM and I have spent 6,850 miles together

THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!! And I see no sign of stopping in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment