Just the beginning....

Lauren came into town this weekend!!! Tried on some bridesmaid gowns for her wedding. I am scared of all the goofy pictures of me that may be floating around, but it was definitely a good time.

Yes I lived it up! haha


Also, Lauren asked me to be her maid of honor! I cried...and made her cry...
So honored and excited.
The next day I went and bought a book so I could read and be ridiculously over-prepared.
If you have any bridal shower tips or bachelorette party tips let me know!



She had me try on this crazy headband...I ended up loving it and wearing it to an event that I had later that night!



It was Cattle Barons Ball. I only took a picture before I left and one at the even which didn't turn out great so that's disappointing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment